Open Networked Learning (#ONL162)
We have started topic 1 “Connecting – online participation and digital literacies”, where we are learning about online learning spaces.
This is the second ONL course offered by Karolinska Institute, Lund University, Linnaeus University, the Royal Institute of Technology (all Sweden) and Independent Institute of Education (South Africa).
- How to create collaborative and flexible learning environments online
- Test problem-based learning in open online platforms
- Develop your professional learning network
- Test a range of digital tools and methods in a pedagogical context
- Learn about the latest research and new trends in the field
The process of integrating an international, intercultural, or global dimension into the purpose, functions or delivery of post-secondary education (Knight i Beelen & Jones, 2015)
I’m participating as an Open Learner in this learning ecology 🙂